Tuesday, December 14, 2010

UNTIL NEXT YEAR



This time of year for me is always extremely reflective. First it is thanksgiving, then my birthday, Christmas then New Years. It’s a lot and always at this time in in constant thought about what does this year mean for me and where I am going in the upcoming year. In some ways, tons of writing material is floating in my head but unfortunately it doesn't materialize that clearly. Over the past week, I’ve started to blog but then stop myself unclear about what I really want to say.  All this to say… I NEED A BREAK. Not the type of break where life is overwhelming and you have too much on your plate. It’s probably the opposite for me. I need some silence and clarity in forming where and who I am in 2011.

I think we are conditioned to “do” something. Conditioned to “fix” our lives when sometimes we just need to be.

So… I am being. Turning over the lights at Until I Get To You to make a clear distinction and focus with my blog in the year 2011.

I wish everyone a beautiful holiday and the same sense of reflection and regrouping into the new year.

See you on the other side!

With Love,

AM 

No comments:

Post a Comment