Wednesday, July 7, 2010

STUPID S**T MEN DO



Here’s the truth. Men are just as irrational and sometimes more emotional then women. Not sure who started the myth that woman are the erratic ones and men are the level headed but in all relationships the crazy one can change day to day. Below is a list of stupid things I ‘ve seen men do over and over again. They don’t make any sense but for some reason men keep falling into the same trap. Seriously, after this list, who’s the crazy one?


LOOKS = STD STATUS 

I sat with two guy friends who tried to have a rational conversation about determining if a woman has an STD by what she looks like. The fact that she “looked” clean was enough to possibly know if she had something. “Looked” clean? These are educated men with professional jobs. Men women would consider a “catch” but they were dumb enough to figure out if a woman looked like she took a shower, spent money on her clothes therefore she most likely doesn’t have something they could catch. Can we say not smart? 

DATE THE SAME TYPE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT

I have two guy friends that have money but complain about always dating women who only are interested in what they can do for them. The only problem is they are only attracted to women who don’t have a job, didn’t graduate from college, have some type of family drama or dream of becoming an actress of a fashion model. Not saying that all these examples equal gold digger but if you got close to all of them you are more then likely looking for someone to solve your problems. It’s the same drill year after year. They fall in love and can't stop talking about how beautiful she is. They shower her with expensive dinners, shoes, clothes etc and then 4 months later they complain about the fact that she never wants to just chill and they can't believe the expensive gift she's expecting for her birthday. Then when relationship is over, a new girl with the same exact DNA catches their eye and the cycle starts all over again. 10 years later, they have the same problem and they are sill wondering why. 

BIDDING TOO CLOSE TO HOME

Cheating itself is a no no but if you are going to do it why hit up someone who has a relationship with your significant other? The other day my married neighbor told me that if I didn’t live so close, he would “give me something to talk about”. In other words, if I was down, he was more than interested in being a “friendly neighbor”.  First off he must be out of his mind to even think I’d be interested and second of all, does her realize I’m his neighbor? Just the approach itself is something his wife would be furious about and now all I have to do is happen to mention it when I wave hello to her every morning. This isn’t the first time I’ve heard a story like this. A girlfriend’s husband constantly hits on women during his wife's dinner parties. An ex boyfriend once took a girl out on a date that works in the same industry as me. Isn’t the logical thought to go somewhere where it wouldn’t be so easy to get caught? The even crazier thing is all these men were surprised when they got caught as if getting away with it was really an option.

I KNOW YOU SEE IT BUT DO I HAVE TO KNOW?

Sure, we want you to notice our body. That’s a huge plus if a man immediately finds us sexy especially if it’s on an average day when were not necessarily trying.  But if my ass if the one thing that caused you to approach me don’t tell me about that! Compliment my glasses, ask me what I am drinking, but don’t tell me "your ass is the bizness”. A girlfriend of mine has big breasts. There so big no matter what she wears men can’t help but notice them. But it’s that man that shares at her chest the whole time he’s talking to her that isn’t going to get too far. It’s actually the guy who pretends to notice her smile or even her laugh that’s going to get the number. Ironically, the majority of the time it's the one physical attribute that most people notice that often makes us women insecure. We'd like to know time to time thats not only thing that people see. 


It’s seems like these days just being a man makes you an expert when it comes to relationships but guess what guys, you need a little help too.  

4 comments:

  1. I think that the booty holds so much appeal for men because they're too lazy to hold their own beverages. Seems like every dude i meet wants to use my behind as a shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! I can't stop laughing to even reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hate when a dude tells you ooh you got a fat ass or something to that affect. like why do you think that is a compliment that a woman would want to hear... seriously somethings you think in your head should just stay there. I mean how would a dude feel if women always walked up to them and said man you got a Big Penis! what's up can I get the your number so I can see if you know how to use it.... but you are on Point Air men do stupid ish too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Between you and Nina, I can't stop laughing. BIg Penis? Know how to use it? I think im going to try that

    ReplyDelete