Friday, June 11, 2010

EXCITING NEWS!! CELEBRATE LOVE FRIDAYS!!


One of the reasons I started this blog was to celebrate the possibility of love. To be an example of someone who still believes. We look at the statistics 42.4% of black women will never be married, why don't we see the 67% percent who will? In my world I am surrounded by beautiful relationships. People who work at their relationships everyday. People who still believe. And they come in various stages. People who fell in love at 20, People who married more then once. Women who didn't want to be married until their 40's. I want to allow people, especially black women, to see that love is always possible. So every friday I will profile a new relationship. Below is my first, my parents 37th years of marriage. 

Celebrate LOVE Everyday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment